Welcome to my world - a blend of passion, taste, and old-world traditions.

Benvenuti nel mio mondo - un mischio di passione, gusto e vecchie tradizioni.

Monday, May 9, 2016

My Garden is a Three-Dimensional Canvas

       .....Rather than paints, I use plants. But unlike a painting that you paint it and it’s done, a garden is like a kid. It requires constant maintenance and housekeeping ....

Yesterday, I reshaped the curves and fluffed up the mulch.



.....But the results give me a great sense of achievement and pleasure.
Spring 2011
 

You may also like:






3 comments:

  1. wow, looks like spring is happening in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a lush landscape! Someone has a green thumb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi - It's definitely Spring.
    maejenann - I do have a green thumb. Lot of work, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete