Welcome to my world - a blend of passion, taste, and old-world traditions.

Benvenuti nel mio mondo - un mischio di passione, gusto e vecchie tradizioni.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Accessories that Make a House My Home

No matter how beautiful a house is, it won't look like home until each room is accessorized with personal touches. It's the accessories that distinguish my house from my neighbor's and make me feel like I’m really home.

My style is eclectic and my accessories fit my style.  Here are a few:

Art:
Wood sculpture


Painted wood boxes:   Not only I use these to accessorize but also to organize. 



                          







Vases:


 


PillowsDecorative pillows accessorize the couch and make it look complete.


Painted pillow





China:

Wedding gift from Italy
Mirrors:  Mirrors are simply beautiful decorating items and come in many shapes and sizes.





Antique Store Find




No comments:

Post a Comment